Due to popular request for internships, shadowing, and mentoring, we have launched a Nutrition Intern Program as part of Courtney’s services. With this program you can grow your nutrition and entrepreneurial experience!
Positions Currently Available:
Assistant Researcher/ Social Media Manager/ Nutrition Marketing & Meal Planning Position
This Position is Responsible For:
Providing support in the areas of consumer and professional nutrition education, nutritional analysis, finding recipes & products to fit specific nutrition plans, entering data into forms, tracking of issues and trends, and executing logistics for participating in professional meetings. The position provides support for execution of marketing, social media, food/recipe innovation, promotional communication programs, advertising creative strategies, nutrition-related media inquiries and internet nutrition strategies. Travel within the Fort Wayne area of up to 10% is possible (to various grocery stores and event sites, typically).
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Strong written communication abilities.
- Experience translating scientific research knowledge into simple, accurate consumer messages.
- Flexibility to work evening & weekend hours, but this is optional. (This will typically be from the intern’s own residence working on projects, but could be assisting with presentations or events elsewhere.)
- Must be able to use the Microsoft Office suite & google docs with minimal training.
- Must be familiar with various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc
- Must be able to work successfully on multiple projects, working with changing priorities, and with changing deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong interest in food and nutrition and experience cooking/ baking/ shopping, etc
- Strong computer skills, internet, email, blogging, recipe sites, social media, etc
- Very high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and the initiative to take on special projects
- Must be able to follow specific instructions or directions
- Available to work with flexible, part-time hours and have a laptop (which can be brought to the facility or used at home for projects)
- Hours can be flexible and much work can be done from intern’s residence or location of choosing, but intern should occasionally be available to work with Courtney in person or via Skype for meetings.
- Nutrition students are preferred but we also welcome students hoping to gain experience with any of the tasks involved in this program, such as social media, communications, web marketing, wellness & functional medicine. A strong passion for nutrition and helping others is needed!
A one-time investment fee of $199 has been put in place–this helps cover the time Courtney puts into the initial training meetings, as well as provides materials you will use during the program.
This is an unpaid intern program, however, you will receive mentoring and valuable professional experience (and plenty of things to add to the resume!) by working with RINEHOLD Nutrition Services, LLC. Some meals and entertainment will be provided for special occasions. You will also be part of a private Facebook group and/or email group so communication with Courtney and the other interns is fun, effective, and efficient! 🙂
If this describes the opportunity you are looking for, please include a cover letter and resume in this form and Courtney will be in touch! Start and end dates are flexible. Future employment or contract work may be possible.
Thank you for your interest!
After downloading the PDF to your computer, please fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org