What is it?
I am going to begin doing a virtual learning program via webinars. Not only does access to this webinar provide you with all of the educational information that Courtney typically provides at an initial consultation, but you will get earlier access to her services by learning the steps to:
- get the initial paperwork and pricing information downloaded
- get your health history/initial paperwork reviewed by Courtney prior to a consultation
- get a lab order from Courtney and bloodwork drawn for any functional nutrition testing(if desired)
- get started with some nutrition recommendations so you can start implementing positive lifestyle changes as soon as you are ready!
Please sign-in below if you have an account to be able to access my webinar library. If you do not have an account and wish to register please select the button below labeled “Register Here”.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- I’m ready to start learning about steps I can take NOW to get started working with Rinehold Nutrition Services
- I’m ready to start learning some nutrition-based steps I can implement NOW into my (or my family’s) daily lifestyle, but I’m not quite sure if I’m ready to invest in one-on-one Courtney’s services or testing just yet
- I would like to bypass the initial education/consultation session AND learn the steps I (or my family) can take to jump right into the MRT food sensitivity testing and LEAP protocol package
If so, please invest in your health by listening to this webinar! Follow the steps to purchase the webinar program, and in under and hour’s time you will learn all of the valuable information (plus extras!) Courtney typically shares during an initial consultation, but you can do it in your own time and place!
What will you learn?
- Learn about the multiple options you have, choices you can make, AND steps you can take for optimizing your health, reaching your weight goals, & improving your gut health!
- Learn how to transform your health by focusing on these goals:
Correcting nutrition imbalances
Balancing blood sugar levels Using a personalized nutrition plan based on functional nutrition testing